In the time of economic upheaval that we have gone through, all businesses have had to evaluate their expenditures to ensure they are getting value for their money. At the Chamber, we have also had to ask this question of ourselves so that we remain relevant to our members and continue to meet their needs.
What does the Chamber actually do? Here are a few of the more important things:
- Holding community events:
- Annual Dinner and Awards - Third Friday in January
- Parade - August 27, 2020
- Cornfest - August 27 - 29, 2020
- Winter Festival- November (TBD)
- Passport to Christmas - November 12 - Dec
- Best Decorated Business - November 12 - Nov 30
- Member McMuggings - Every other Wednesday Morning
- Facilitating member to member discounts and value added programs which help keep business local
- An online business directory of members
- Creates a weekly e-newsletter which goes out to members and non-members with important information about Taber & area such as coming events, job listings, etc.
- Created and runs an app called Taste of Taber which lists all restaurants in Taber and area along with their menus and contact information.
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan - Canada's #1 benefits plan for small firms can provide your business with a comprehensive and competitive health, dental, and disability program customized to meet the needs of your employees! Regardless of size of your firm we can find a plan that's right for you! Visit our website today to find out why Chamber Plan is Canada's #1 health care benefit plans for small business and the self-employed!